2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List

2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List
Time to say goodbye! Click above to see retirement list.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

Here is the card I made for Harold for Valentine's Day! The card was inspired by Robin Messenheimer, you can see her card here. I made a few slight changes and added a mouse. I have been putting a mouse on his V-day cards for 5 years now and it took me awhile to figure out what to do this year as I have used all of my mouse stamps. I like the way it came out.
Here are my Valentine's Day gifts from him. He had gotten me a santa hamster for Christmas, so when he saw this one, he decided I need it too. Isn't it cute! I love my little rose bush. Can't wait for the weather to get nice, so I can plant it in my garden. The little lady bug planter is adorable too. Thinking about putting a little votive in it.

No comments: