Monday, October 18, 2010

Stamping With Style Team Meeting

On Sat. I went to my upline, Christina's team meeting. Had a great time. Got there late, so I only go one of the make-n-takes done. It was with the Bingo card and Jolly Bingo Bits set and we then played Bingo for some great prizes. I didn't win anything - Boo Hoo! I won't show mine as I messed it up and it didn't look too good. (I was trying to hurry, so I could do another make-n-take, but that didn't happen). Had a great time, lots of great info and samples and of course, food.
Here is my swap. I used the "thumping" technique on it for the leaves.


Here are the swaps I received in exchange for mine - Aren't they lovely!

1 comment:

Jennifer Blomquist (aka NWstamper) said...

I love the colors and the way you did the scallop oval. Very cool! You've inspired me to play with my punches some more. The folks who received your swap were very lucky. :)

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...