Thursday, June 10, 2010

Graduation Card

Well, I am late as usual, but I finally got a graduation card made for my niece, Reina, that graduated on May 20th and got it mailed off today (of course with a little something inside).

I used the green metal sheets that I won from Monica's blog. I absolutely LOVE them and will be using them more (and getting more). I won 5 sheets and got them in different colors to play with. I embossed them with the new Lattice embossing folder from Stampin' Up! in the Summer mini and then sanded it to bring out the design in silver. I layered it using Garden Green and Chocolate Chip cardstock. The stamp set used is "Go, Graduate" and "Happy Grad", both also from the Summer mini.


3 comments:

Suz said...

Such a great card.

Thanks for visiting my blog during the OWH hop & leaving such a sweet comment. I pray your sons are safe as they serve our country. Please thank them for their sacrifices.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I am impressed you did an excellent, excellent job with the metal sheet embossing. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Monica Weaver

Aimee said...

What a great card! Thank you for leaving a sweet comment on my blog. And...a special thank you to your sons for serving our country. :)

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...