Monday, June 21, 2010
Father's Day Card for DH
Well, I did get a card made for DH for Father's Day. I was so excited about the new King of the Grill stamp set in the Summer Mini as my DH loves to grill and I knew that one of his presents was going to be the new grill cover he wanted for his gas grill (which he got some years back as a Father's Day present). I also used the metal sheets (silver not colored side) that I got from Monica.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar - Stampin' Up!
So excited now about the new 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar. If interested here is a sneak peek of what you get in each section. If yo...
-
Hello Fellow Stampers, This is VCRocks first blog hop of the season and we are "Celebrating the Old". We are sharing creatio...
-
This year my Scarlet Sophisticate group decided to have vendors at our big Christmas party to sell items prior to the party and during break...
-
Here are a few other photos we had taken. Aren't the men in my life handsome!!! (No partialism there ;-D)
No comments:
Post a Comment