Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Cards by my Senior Ladies

Sorry for the delay in posting these. On Nov. 20th I went to the Sr. Center again to make cards. This time I did design 2 cards for them to make and let them choose which Merry Christmas they would use on the front... they all fell in love with the one from the Level 1 Hostess set "Holiday Best". I only had 2 ladies attending this time due to illness and dr. appts., but we had fun. This time I requested that they each make an additional card for me to send to my son in Iraq for him to give out to his platoon. I will be making a lot more to send and will include these from them. We did the ornament card in a variety of colors. I had pre-stamped and punched them out in Eggplant Envy (pictured), Brilliant Blue, Rose Red, Perfect Plum. The ornaments from "Definitely Decoratives" stamp set are on white that has been embossed with the Stampin Up! Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder (you can't really see it in the picture). The Snowman card is using the Level 2 Hostess set "Christmas Punch" and the words are from the "Heard from the Heart" stamp set.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...