Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yardwork - Yuchh!











I finally found something I liked for edging my garden in front and Jacob laid them out for me and planted my flowers for me....you can't see the new ones on the right of the steps very well as they are small. The larger ones on the right are Canna Lillies, we planted some hostas and purple cone flowers. The left are the striped decorative grasses (can't remember name) and my Easter Lillies...The close-up picture is of my lillies when they were in full bloom. I wish they lasted longer as they are so beautiful. We are still working on the backyard and when it is done (which won't be until the fall) I will try to remember to post some pics of it.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...