2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List

2017 Stampin' Up! Retirement List
Time to say goodbye! Click above to see retirement list.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Graduation Gift Card Holders




These are some gift card holders I made for graduation. I made one in my son's school colors (teal and black) and one in his girlfriend's school colors (red, white & blue). Not sure if I will be using them for them as I haven't decided if I will give them gift cards or an actual gift. Have to decide quick as graduation is on Fri', June 6th.
Used the Stampin' Up! retired set "Tassel Time"

1 comment:

Debra said...

Cindy,

Love the gift card holders! About Jacob's card...I'm s-l-o-w, but I am going to get it in the mail in the next few days. I'm searching for something to mail it in that won't crush it...ugggh...made it too big for the envelope I had.

Debbie