Sunday, June 28, 2020
Happy Mail! - Hand-drawn Blooms Card
I get in a lot of orders that I refer to as "Happy Mail", but my favorite to receive is a card and especially and handmade cad from someone. I had to share this beautiful card I received from my Buzzin' Busy Bee Co-Queen, Kathleen Schutty. She had shown me all the cards she made with the new set, Hand-drawn Blooms in different colors using the Artistry Blooms DSP. She sent me one of the ones in my favorite color tuquoise or any shade of blue. Pictured first is the card she sent me, cover and then inside and then the pic she'd sent me of it in all different colors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar - Stampin' Up!
So excited now about the new 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar. If interested here is a sneak peek of what you get in each section. If yo...
-
Hello Fellow Stampers, This is VCRocks first blog hop of the season and we are "Celebrating the Old". We are sharing creatio...
-
This year my Scarlet Sophisticate group decided to have vendors at our big Christmas party to sell items prior to the party and during break...
-
Here are a few other photos we had taken. Aren't the men in my life handsome!!! (No partialism there ;-D)



No comments:
Post a Comment