Sunday, September 22, 2019

September Stamp Camp

Had a good turnout this month. 4 attendees, plus my 7 y.o. granddtr., Bonnye who loves to sit and socialize with the ladies and stamp. I was to have 7 attendees, however, poor Myra got sick and she was driving the other 2 people down from Woodbridge, so they couldn't make it either as a result. Hopefully they can make it next month.

We made a Halloween card using the Boo to You stamp set and we made one of the coffin treat boxes with the Spooktacular Bash Bundle. Then we also used The Gift of Fall Add on kit for the Aug. MPP to make a Thanksgiving's card using the coordinating elements from the MPP kit, some addl. leaves from last month's Stamp Camp and some pumpkins from the Gather Together stamp set I had stamped last month after the Stamp Camp.

 My samples (added Googly eyes after I took picture)

 Tina Beasley's projects

 Sharon Johnson's projects

 Margarethe Andersen's projects

Kathy Schutty's projects

Inside of Kathy's Halloween card

 Bonnye's Coffin Treat Box

 Bonnye added to it later

 Bonnye's Halloween card

Bonnye's Thanksgiving's card

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...