Sunday, November 12, 2017

November Stamp Camp

I love the "Bethlehem" bundle, so we used it again. It was inspired by several different cards I had seen on Pinterest.  Everything pre-cut, they just had to stamp image, punch it out and assemble everything.We also used the "Ready for Home" bundle. Such a cute set. I used the "Hardwood" background stamp on the stairs. That little dachshund is just too cute. Again, all was pre-stamped and cut, they just had to color. They got to play with the new Stampin' Blends for that.

I also did a card with the Musical Season bundle. I love that French Horn. The Merry Music Specialty Designer Paper is fabulous. Everything was pre-cut for them. So this was an easy, just assemble card. Only sentiment for inside had to be stamped.

I also had to play with the Many Mittens framelits and make some tags.

I wasn't going to, but at last minute, I decided to offer them another Thanksgiving's Day card to make if desired. I used the "Pick a Pumpkin" Bundle. To make it easy, I had everything pre-stamped and cut for them (except sentiment). Everyone made one.





 I had to share this picture. The card on the right is my sample. The card on the left is the one my 5 y.o. granddtr., Bonnye made for her teacher (after everyone had left). She did it all by herself with the parts leftover. She didn't want to use the pre-cut Christmas balls though, she wanted to draw hers on and used my Stampin' Blends.


No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...