Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July's My Paper Pumpkin - Party Pennants

Received my kit today and as promised I did not wait to put it together. I also thought I would show you what the kit looks like when received.

This month was not cards, but banners/pennants that could be put on a cake or into two cupcakes.
 Package you receive in mail
 
 What you see when opened
 
 This months project - Party Pennants
 
 Items received to make your project
 
 2 sheets of die cuts
 
My completed project
 
I wish I had received this project last month. We could have used it at Bonnye's birthday party and then put away for future re-use. Now to just remember I have it for the next birthday...hmmm...hubby's birthday is in August.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...