Thursday, April 1, 2010
EASTER PROJECT!
I decided to decorate an inexpensive basket and send it to my new step-grandaughter, Carma. The bunny and the chick are made using Stampin' Up!® punches. Unfortunately, I did not have letters the size I needed so I had to use my electronic cutting device for the letters. It is simple, but I love the way it came out. Now to get it mailed to her, I know it will be late, but I think she will still enjoy it. The bunny was inspired by Sue Duffy (with minor changes), not sure where I saw the chick done first. .JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar - Stampin' Up!
So excited now about the new 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar. If interested here is a sneak peek of what you get in each section. If yo...
-
Hello Fellow Stampers, This is VCRocks first blog hop of the season and we are "Celebrating the Old". We are sharing creatio...
-
This year my Scarlet Sophisticate group decided to have vendors at our big Christmas party to sell items prior to the party and during break...
-
Here are a few other photos we had taken. Aren't the men in my life handsome!!! (No partialism there ;-D)
No comments:
Post a Comment