This is a card I just recently did for a friend who's mother passed away. It is always hard to make a card for this occasion, when you enjoy making your cards. I need to make a some and have them ready, so that I don't feel guilty about enjoying making these cards before I send them out. I also used this layout at my recent Easter Card Stamp-a-Stack, just changed the words to "Easter Wishes" and a different sentiment inside.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Close as a Memory
This is a card I just recently did for a friend who's mother passed away. It is always hard to make a card for this occasion, when you enjoy making your cards. I need to make a some and have them ready, so that I don't feel guilty about enjoying making these cards before I send them out. I also used this layout at my recent Easter Card Stamp-a-Stack, just changed the words to "Easter Wishes" and a different sentiment inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar - Stampin' Up!
So excited now about the new 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar. If interested here is a sneak peek of what you get in each section. If yo...
-
Hello Fellow Stampers, This is VCRocks first blog hop of the season and we are "Celebrating the Old". We are sharing creatio...
-
This year my Scarlet Sophisticate group decided to have vendors at our big Christmas party to sell items prior to the party and during break...
-
Here are a few other photos we had taken. Aren't the men in my life handsome!!! (No partialism there ;-D)
1 comment:
Very nice card, love the colors you chose.
Post a Comment