Returned Saturday from a fabulous vacation with hubby, Harold and our 7 y.o. grandtr., Bonnye. We had such a fun time with her. Tire and sore from all the walking, but it was worth it to see her excitement over EVERYTHING!
My MPP was here waiting for me and I finally ot a chance to sit down and do my samples. Changed up the sailboat card some as I wanted more of the sailboat visible, so with some minor adjustments I got the look I wanted. Also, stamped on 2 of the envelopes. Love the lining of inside of the envelopes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar - Stampin' Up!
So excited now about the new 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar. If interested here is a sneak peek of what you get in each section. If yo...
-
Hello Fellow Stampers, This is VCRocks first blog hop of the season and we are "Celebrating the Old". We are sharing creatio...
-
This year my Scarlet Sophisticate group decided to have vendors at our big Christmas party to sell items prior to the party and during break...
-
Here are a few other photos we had taken. Aren't the men in my life handsome!!! (No partialism there ;-D)






No comments:
Post a Comment