Sunday, June 30, 2019

Open House/Stamp Camp

Had my Open House/Stamp Camp on 6/22. Best turnout I've had in awhile even though oly 5 able to attend. Had a private session with Margarethe on 6/15 as she was suppose to be going out-of-town, but got delayed, but was still prepping so didn't come on the 22nd. We had a good time and I had lots of cards for them to make (got a little carried away - LOL!)

 A few of their card selections

 Free as a Bird options in Calypso Coral

 Free as a Bird options in Old Olive

 Sailing Home

Sailing Home








 Attendee gifts

 Atendee goodies



 Myra, Sharon & Tina

 Kathy & Karen (end of table)

 Tina

Karen's cards
Kathy Schutty's cards

 Kathy Schutty's cards

Kathy Schutty's cards 

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...