Saturday, April 17, 2021

New 2021-'22 Annual Catalog Pre-Order

I didn't pre-order as much as I normally do this year. Stamp sets we were given choice of were not ones I was interested in. I was on the fence about the 2 I got, but once received, I am glad I decided to get them. Especially the Pansy set. I'm not usually big on flower stamps, but I love pansies, so I talked myself into this one. I fell in love with it once I started playing with it. 

The new In Colors are beautiful.


L to R: Pale Papaya, Evening Evergreen, Polished Pink, Soft Succulent, Fresh Freesia




Inspired Thoughts Bundle

Inspired Thoughts card using die only

\Pansy Patch Bundle

Stamped pansies

Samples of stamped & die cut pansies

Samples of die cut only pansies

Card using the stamped, cut images. 
Sent this to Martha Lee

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...