I didn't get this set, but one of my customers did and she gave me permission to stamp some images for Bonnye and I before delivering it to her. Bonnye just kept commenting while I made these as to how cute she thought the girls were and wish I would get it. Guess I'm gonna be breaking down and getting it for her. LOL! It really is a cute set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar - Stampin' Up!
So excited now about the new 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar. If interested here is a sneak peek of what you get in each section. If yo...
-
Hello Fellow Stampers, This is VCRocks first blog hop of the season and we are "Celebrating the Old". We are sharing creatio...
-
This year my Scarlet Sophisticate group decided to have vendors at our big Christmas party to sell items prior to the party and during break...
-
Here are a few other photos we had taken. Aren't the men in my life handsome!!! (No partialism there ;-D)



No comments:
Post a Comment