I bought this a month or so ago and Bonnye and I finally decorated it. It is fully assembed, so all you have to do is decorate the drawer fronts with the pre-cut shapes provided. You could add more using stamps, but I chose not to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar - Stampin' Up!
So excited now about the new 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar. If interested here is a sneak peek of what you get in each section. If yo...
-
Hello Fellow Stampers, This is VCRocks first blog hop of the season and we are "Celebrating the Old". We are sharing creatio...
-
This year my Scarlet Sophisticate group decided to have vendors at our big Christmas party to sell items prior to the party and during break...
-
Here are a few other photos we had taken. Aren't the men in my life handsome!!! (No partialism there ;-D)



No comments:
Post a Comment