Sunday, October 11, 2020

Bee Bags for Sparkly Social Butterflies Bee-Themed Luncheon

On Sat., 10/10 I had a black hst luncheon with a bee theme t Smokey Bones in Woodbridge. We wore black with a splash of yellow and or bees. I made these really cute bags using the Golden Honey DSP from the 2020 Sale-A-Brations, Honey Bee stamp set from the 2020 Occasions mini catalog and my retired Stampin' Up! Gift Bag Punch Board. Other than a sample bag when I first got it, I hadn't used the board since. I'd forgotten how simple it was. I made 3 door prize bags and 8 treat bags for the attendees. I also made cupcakes and Karli put icing bee hives on them, added bee picks later. Carmen made Chocoflan - Yum!






My Granddtr., Bonnye (middle) and Carmen's grandtrs., Isabella (lft.) and Demerias (rt.) joined us.

Queen Bee Carmen Rivera

Carmen's Wings

Vicki Cristiani


Elyse Kelly

Elyse's wings and back of her hat

Pat Adkins

Jennifer Mattingly

Me -- Cyndi Ferenz




No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...