Monday, May 11, 2020

Still keeping busy while STAYING HOME!

Every so often I sit down and stamp some more. I finally took down the big table I use for Stamp Camps down and set up a smaller one in the corner of the LR. First I had it facing wall and then turned to face window, so I could see TV (got tired of trying to turn around when hubby wanted me to see something on TV) and to look out window during day.

Craft corner 1st position

 Craft Corner now facing window 

 Bonanza Buddies (2020 Occasions Mini - Retiring)

  Bonanza Buddies (2020 Occasions Mini - Retiring)
\
  Bonanza Buddies (2020 Occasions Mini - Retiring)

 Clubhouse (2020 Occasions Mini - Retiring)

 Wildly Happy ('19-'20 Annual Catalog)

 Beautiful Moments (2020 Occasions Mini - Retiring)

 Bella & Friends (Retired)
Made this for Red Hat Sister, Dorie Landry as her dog is named Bella.

 Nine Lives ('19-'20 Annual Catalog - Retiring)
Made this for my cat loving Red Hat Sister, Jennifer Matingly.

Outdoor Barbecue (2020 Occasions Mini - Retiring)

You Always Deliver ('19-'20 Annual Catalog - Retiring)
Plan to give these to our USPS & UPS Deliverymen.

No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...