Thursday, July 16, 2015

VCRocks Black & Ivory Swap

Swap Time! I decided to join 2 different ones this year. So I chose Ebony & Ivory and the Gift Card Swap.

This was my swap for the Ebony & Ivory (10+1).
Stamp set:  Guy Greetings
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Back to Black DSP (retired)
Ink: Tuxedo Black
Accessories: White Perfect Accents, Black Sharpie Marker
 
These are the swaps I received back. All I can say is "WOW!"
 

 Brandy Campbell
 
 Carol Read
 
 Carolyn Sharkas
 
 Debbie Peterson
 
 Ellen Boyle
 
 Jane Starr
 
 Jane Starr (inside)
 
 Melissa Isgett
 
 Pam Mullis
 
 Stace Coombs
 
 Stace Coombs (inside)
 
Tory Bray



No comments:

May 2023 MPP - Exploring In Color

I LOVE this month's cards, especially the ones with the buffalos. They remind me of our trip to hubby's sister's country home in...