I liked these so much I made an extras for myself.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Beary Best Birthday Invite
A friend and fellow demo asked me if I had this set (Beary Best Friends) and if I could do her a favor and make some invitations for her granddaughter's 7th birthday. She was going to be out-of-town and didn't have time to make them. She found some samples on SCS and from one of those I created these. You can see the inspiration card by Kelly Acheson here.
I liked these so much I made an extras for myself.
I liked these so much I made an extras for myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar - Stampin' Up!
So excited now about the new 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar. If interested here is a sneak peek of what you get in each section. If yo...
-
Hello Fellow Stampers, This is VCRocks first blog hop of the season and we are "Celebrating the Old". We are sharing creatio...
-
This year my Scarlet Sophisticate group decided to have vendors at our big Christmas party to sell items prior to the party and during break...
-
Here are a few other photos we had taken. Aren't the men in my life handsome!!! (No partialism there ;-D)
No comments:
Post a Comment